godvbobby flashbatl godvbobby flashbatl

'cause it's about clocks..you have to give it a 5 otherwise you're an uncool person and you're fat and sweaty. Fuck off sez me.

I like this movie. I normally hate clock movies, because they're shit and not even funny because for someone who isn't in the clockcrew, it's hard to find them funny because they're filled with inside Jokes, however, this one is different. It's funny, it made me laugh "hah-hah-hah" and so on. Yes, it is good, I am not being biast neither because I love the guy who made it with all my heart and soul because he filled me with his love petrol.

Enforcing the law Enforcing the law

uuuuuuurh

Not bad for 9 hours work man....

My arse.

Clouds second day off! Clouds second day off!

wea

I loved it, until th fukin end part after the dog-grave scene, man u fkin sukd den, snake shud of been bigga dan naruto, and chinky bird, bt smalla dan cloud, i fukin hate ppl like u, who hav no morals at all wen it comes to animation.

tits

Cloud's Day Off Cloud's Day Off

Wpw

Omfg!! tht was so cool. I wish i woz at der party ^_____^. i liked da way u synced all of the characters to go with the music!!! ^______^u r good.
Wotz more awesum iz dat Naruto soundz like that!! ^____^.

I really hope u make mor, ur kind of animations make it worthy cumin to dis place. Aslong as dey contain Cloud, Link or a hot chinese girl dan i am kule wif dat sir!!!

Schoefield responds:

You're my kind of people.

SageClock gets aids! SageClock gets aids!

Duduahaude

"...No" lmao. <3

Skillzā„¢

i loved the sound effects of that starclock thing and leek clockthing were makin' aha. Nice ending music too, send me that.

...No

A Clock Fight A Clock Fight

Fag

Yes, but i liked it.

i crab stole my cock

A Clock Fight 3 A Clock Fight 3

I love you

Awesome man. I love the way the music kicks in as the pirate bottle clock guy flies in.

Hugomagnify is a twat-end.

Schoefield responds:

I just reek of pure awesomeness don't I? Let's cuddle.

BTW, get better at flash so we can work together.

Numa Numa Dance Numa Numa Dance

hahahah

Dude wtf do you smoke? haha! Damn you're an idiot, but now a popular one lol. Good luck :P Ye gunna get the piss tooken outta ya by noobs like the one above me who can't spell.